Responsible for Invitae payer and contracting strategy and execution to enhance revenue and market share access and growth for assigned accounts. Support and collaborate with sales and marketing teams, finance, medical affairs and other functional areas as required.
- Drive our overall strategy with payers to achieve bot short-term results and long-term goals. This includes customer targeting, understanding key customer needs and aligning our value proposition appropriately.
- Develop and manage relationships with private payers to drive in-network coverage decisions and reimbursement
- Establish pilot programs with payers to help drive reimbursement coverage decisions for multi-gene panels and to demonstrate the value of panels in managing population health
- Contribute towards the team goal of increasing Average Selling Price and Days Sales Outstanding by increasing lives covered, improving contract rates and contributing towards improved reimbursement processes.
- Develop and manage relationships with other organizations that influence payer decisions such as Employer Organizations · Interact effectively with internal departments to ensure optimal coordination of plans and activities (Reimbursement/Billing, Clinical/Medical Affairs, Legal, Marketing, Sales, etc.)
- Responsible for timely execution of the Managed Care strategic plan in order to meet and exceed commercial goals and to best position Invitae to realize future opportunities
- Routinely communicate managed care activities to leadership and other internal departments as appropriate
- Strive to contribute to the organization as a leader and an individual contributor