Multiple positions for postdoctoral fellows and research staff are available in Dr. Jun Li's and collaborating groups in the Department of Human Genetics, Department of Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics, and Comprehensive Cancer Center of the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. The research activities cover the general range of population and statistical genetics, computational biology, cancer genomics, and related efforts in method development.
Current projects include:
· Sparse data analytics as pertains to single-cell genomics
· QTL mapping and multi-modal integration in animal models of metabolic or emotional traits
· Mutation patterns in the human genome
· Cancer evolution and intratumor heterogeneity
· Cancer risk models
· Algorithm development as driven by research needs.