The MES IT Analyst is responsible for leading project discussions, designing application architecture and supervising MES development and implementation teams with respect to quality and system assurance. MES IT Analyst will work with different business groups in an IT role to effectively lead current processes or applications enhancements as well as identifying, designing, and deploying technical solutions to support the operational requirements and/or strategic initiative. Interface with users to collect and document user requirements, communicate with off-shore development team and manage projects from end to end. Contribute to solutions and consult on projects and sustainment initiatives.
• Identifies and effectively assesses improvement opportunities.
• Leverage relevant process and technology expertise to propose appropriate solution options.
• Coordinates solution delivery activities with off-shore development team.
• Support, coordinate and manage daily operation tasks
• Work with other IT team members to maintain MES System availability and performance.
• Work with local users to implement MES solutions to address Production needs
• Collecting, analyzing and document user requirement for new or enhance MES request
• Responsible for Camstar application implementation tasks. Including communicating key requirement / development tasks to off shore development/QA team
• Managing projects and creating required documents through the entire software development life cycle.
• Supports tam building and internal process improvement efforts.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.