In this position you will have the opportunity to work closely with our sales team to provide clinical education to current and potential customers, and act as a clinical resource for Courtagen’s genetic testing services. You will also work with our experienced team of geneticists to generate genetic sequencing test reports, provide guidance for clinicians regarding the results, and be a key contributor to new test development and research. You must be willing to travel 40-50% of the time visiting customers, attending trade shows and other scientific meetings.
- Work with clinical and sales team to provide educational support to customers and Key Opinion Leaders on products and genetic testing services offered by Courtagen.
- Provide support to Marketing for the development marketing material, presentations, speaker programs, educational events, and provide internal training for sales staff.
- Provide input into new test offerings and report processing improvements.
- Maintain a current knowledge of clinical advancements by working with our clinical team reviewing genetic sequencing data and generate reports, participating in clinical education and conference attendance.
- Communicate with clinicians regarding test results.
- Assist with variant classification and literature and database searches.
- Prepare abstracts for presentation at scientific meetings and assist with writing manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals