Medical Science Liaisons are responsible for developing and expanding the clinical community’s knowledge of the role for Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in the management of lymphoid malignancies by educating and informing physicians about the clonoSEQ Assay. Our MSL team will provide up-to-date medical information to local, regional and national thought leaders related to use of the clonoSEQ Assay in hematological malignancies as well as the scientific advantage of NGS based MRD assessment. The MSL role also includes: developing creative and innovative tactics for addressing the specific needs of key customers; coordinate and manage regional investigator trials; represent real time voice of customer input related product development opportunities; conduct clinical presentations to payer organizations and patient advocacy groups.
Note: This role will cover the Northeast US territory and may reside in New York, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia, or other surrounding cities.
- Develop and maintain significant scientific relationships with hematology Key Opinion Leaders
- Present scientific information to various groups
- Provide internal teams with feedback and insights from interactions and discussions with HCPs
- Coordinate local and regional investigator initiated research (IIR)
- Manage IIR milestones and objectives
- Report on scientific sessions at congresses
- Respond to and document unsolicited requests for scientific information
- Provide clinical input and assist with training to internal functions as requested
- Provide Advisory Board content development support
- Work closely with other field based teams and HQ staff to respond to information requests in a timely manner