- Work with clinical and sales team to provide educational support to customers and Key Opinion Leaders on products and genetic testing services offered by Courtagen.
- Provide support to Marketing for the development marketing material, presentations, speaker programs, educational events, and provide internal training for sales staff.
- Provide input into new test offerings and report processing improvements.
- Maintain a current knowledge of clinical advancements by working with our clinical team reviewing genetic sequencing data and generate reports, participating in clinical education and conference attendance.
- Communicate with clinicians regarding test results.
- Assist with variant classification and literature and database searches.
- Prepare abstracts for presentation at scientific meetings and assist with writing manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals