You have a scientific background in molecular biology, oncology, ideally a PhD, and are looking forward to change your career path with a position in Marketing in a thriving field !
We are looking for someone that is confident, organised, proactive and entusiastic - able to adapt to our continually evolving environment. You will need to be comfortable talking directly to prospects, clients and colleagues that have a wide range of technical knowledge, in an international environment. Native English Speaker, French and any other European language would also be useful.
- Assisting the marketing manager with marketing activities
- Assisting with the production of scientific-based marketing materials
- Ability to write White Papers
- Answer to e-marketing needs
- Managing events, logistic, coordination
- Organising and hosting congress presence
- Providing support for the sales team
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation
- Planning operation