Claritas Genomics: Medical/Laboratory Director, Clinical Molecular Genetics
Claritas Genomics seeks a full-time Board Certified Medical/Laboratory Director, Clinical Molecular Genetics to contribute to its mission of providing world class clinical genomic information to patients and providers. The successful candidate will join our clinical team responsible for case review and sign-out for our full-service pediatric, next-generation molecular diagnostics services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review, interpret and sign out patient results with the highest possible accuracy and quality
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the clinical team to ensure timely and accurate result reporting
- Engage with healthcare providers for the purpose of obtaining relevant case information and communication of complex clinical results
- Provide clinical and technical expertise to support new initiatives and issue resolution
- Work effectively with other teams and group leaders to support ongoing efficiency opportunities