The Medical Information Liaison (MIL) serves as a key point of scientific exchange among external individuals and internal personnel. The MIL will assist in the execution of the key objectives of the Medical Information team, including the development of educational content, clinical consultations, and responding to medical inquiries. This positions reports to the Medical Information Manager. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clinical consultations by phone to healthcare providers and patients.
- Develop educational collateral in the form of white papers, webinars, case studies, etc.
- Curate a database of publications relevant to psychiatric pharmacogenomics and disease states.
- Collaborate with medical science liaisons (MSLs) and Customer Support teams to respond to medical inquiries.
- Coordinate the development of scientific and marketing collateral in conjunction with Marketing.
- Participate in product research and development, providing input from a clinical perspective.
- Travel time: 0-20% (some regional and national conference attendance may be encouraged)