Performs various clinical laboratory tests and procedures and analyzes results.
Essential functions and duties:
- Provides oversight for diagnostic testing process.
- Designs and conducts diagnostic arrays.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format.
- Documents and interprets results of genetic testing and reports to laboratory directors.
- Oversees the maintenance of lab equipment and environment.
- Performs other duties as required