Speak with a Novo Nordisk recruiter in person at the HireLifeScience.com Career Fair 2015 in Edison, NJ. Register to attend at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/career/default.aspx
Requisition ID 33187BR
Title Medical Director - Medical Affairs
Job Category Medical Affairs
Job Description PURPOSE:
Assist the Sr. Medical Director in developing and implementing the medical affairs strategy for a particular brand within Diabetes. Coordinate medical activities linked to the Brand in conjunction with the Sr. Medical Director. Assist the Sr. Medical Director in managing the program for phase 3b/4 clinical trials program, defining strategies to support medical education programs, reviewing medical and scientific content of promotional materials, maintaining KOL relationships and serving as a consultant for Marketing, FMA, MC&G and Sales. Assist with the development of strategies to appropriately position the Brand as part of the Novo Nordisk portfolio within the continuum of diabetes care. Review the representation of medical affairs in promotional review board (PRB) activities.
This position reports directly to the Sr. Medical Director, Medical Affairs – Diabetes and will assist the Sr. Medical Director in managing multiple internal relationships within Novo Nordisk Inc. and Global HQ. External relationships include expert advisory board members, investigators, other consultants, and key customer groups. Assist in driving the Brand’s Project House Team. Contribute to the Brand’s PPG and EBT.
* COMMUNICATIONS/TRAINING: Assists in the review of educational curricula to effectively teach and assist in the training of sales representative, Drug Information specialists, Field Medical Affairs, and Investigators
* COMMUNICATIONS/TRAINING: In conjunction with the Sr. Medical Director may serve as a representative of Novo Nordisk Inc. Medical department in regulatory interactions, investigators’ and expert advisory board meetings, external professional societies, seminars, and conventions
* COMMUNICATIONS/TRAINING: Maintains required credentials and remains in good standing within the medical community and medical ethics boards
* COMMUNICATIONS/TRAINING: Stays abreast of regulatory requirements and guidelines and current trends and medical practice in the field of endocrinology and diabetes, including reports and intelligence on new technologies or treatment advances
* MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS: Assists in developing brand-specific medical education strategy (CME, medical grants, AMCs/professional societies) incorporate into 5 year plans and assess impact
* MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS: Assists in the development of brand-specific publications strategy (primary, secondary and HEOR), with input from Medical Operations, and Global Publications.
* MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS: Assists the Director of Medical Education in overseeing NNI support to external medical educations programs..cont.
- See more at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/medical-director-medical-affairs-job/prin...