The candidate will collaborate on setting strategy, implementing objectives, and managing the global development of programs for our clients, providing a medical, clinical and scientific perspective.
He/she will provide medical guidance and category knowledge to existing and new project.
He/She will also support the knowledge base of the company in breakthrough technologies and drugs, identifying new opportunities and leads for business development.
Desirably, the candidate will be able to design and manage medical or scientific hands on initiatives, like key opinion leader meetings and workshops.
- Provide the medical and scientific expertise in analyzing, assessing and interpreting clinical studies and data as well as additional external medical and scientific information
- Translates insights into actionable recommendations for the other team members in the other units, or for clients.
- Strategic planning, guidance and implementation of programs, including clinical/scientific development programs,
- Demonstrated track record of successfully developing and executing Medical Plans (e.g. leading appropriate pre-launch, launch and post-launch medical/scientific activities)
- Develops and maintains relationships with key stakeholders, as well as thought leaders, advocacy and disease organizations/ cooperative groups, and professional societies.
- Through scientific interactions, i.e interactions with thought leaders and participation in congresses, courses..., gain valuable insight into treatment patterns, testing patterns, and scientific activities and provide input to the company Medical Affairs Plan / business decision-making.
MD strongly preferred, or alternatively, PhD Advanced degree in Science will be valued too.
Past experience as Medical advisor, Medical Affairs or Medical Science Liaison will be appreciated
Experience as Project Manager will be appreciated too
Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills;
Ability to multi-task, work independently, manage projects with limited direction and work within tight deadlines.
Knowledgeable of the Personalised Medicine space, and technologies typically used for CDx testing.
+3-5 yrs experience in pharmaceutical or diagnostic industry