The Material Handler will handle receipt, stock inventory management and storage. This position will perform an efficient, effective flow of items to meet the needs of time sensitive usage. The Material Handler I will process receiving records and provide general operational support to Laboratory Operations, in particular to the Supply Chain team. This position will report to theMaterials Management Supervisor.
**Schedule12pm – 5pm*** 20 hours a week.
- Sort and deliver mail.
- Process out-bound FedEx packages.
- Process internal deliveries of laboratory products and materials using Oracle receiving system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have driver's license and own a car.
- Shipping and Receiving experience preferably in a health care facility is a plus.
Stockroom/Inventory experience preferred but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.