Affymetrix, now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific
Inventory Control Associate I
We are seeking a highly motivated Inventory Control Associate to join the Logistics Department. In this role the Inventory Control Associate, will be responsible for controlling the work in progress inventory, providing accurate inventory counts, and examining variances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned.):
* Ensure proper inventory levels and accuracy to satisfy daily production
* Control all incoming/outgoing inventory both physically and transactionally
* Fulfill material transfer requests and work orders from other departments
* Track material and perform data entry
* Organize inventory and work with accurate location
* Troubleshoot all causes of variances
* Help person(s) in charge of cycle counts to count the WIP inventory
* High School Diploma or GED
* Highly organized and detailed-oriented
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Accurate data entry skills
* Knowledge of basic conversion
* Good eyesight
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, may work in a cold environment. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
The individual needs to be willing to work in a sterile environment.
Affymetrix is an EEO/AA Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity