Pacific Biosciences is seeking an ambitious and results-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our Human BioMedical Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have proven marketing experience in the life science tools space with a strong background in the production of marketing collateral for content marketing. An educational background and/or professional experience in the Human genetics/genomics field are also required.
This position will be responsible for the development and execution of targeted marketing activities to drive deep engagement within the Human BioMedical research community. The role will require a healthy balance of marketing, business development, scientific acumen, and project management skills in order to develop go-to-market programs and work effectively with the commercial team to execute.
• Conduct market research and engage with key opinion leaders in the Human BioMedical research community.
• Gather voice-of-customer value propositions for target market segments.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date positioning, messaging for relevant personas within target market areas.
• Write and produce marketing collateral for content marketing
• Coordinate go-to-market program execution across cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
• Support the implementation and roll out of marketing programs responsible for delivering awareness and leading to customer adoption in Human Biomedical research space. Includes collaboration on content for industry inbound and outbound marketing activities.
• Conduct commercial sales training (key selling points, competitive counters, available support material, etc) on a regular cadence to ensure sales team is successful selling to target market and aware of proper positioning.
• Build strong relationships with key partner stake holders including Sales, Product Management, MarCom, Collaborations and Development.
• Authoring and editing of market specific communication collateral including web-page content, blog postings, case studies and PR material.