The Glen Research Marketing/Commercial team is looking for a leader to join our team to generate commercial strategy and execution. You must be a self-starter with great analytical skill, project management, organizational skills and attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an ability to drive projects involving multiple stakeholders. You should be comfortable juggling between thinking big and the operational nuances of marketing execution. This role requires strong business and biotechnology B2B retail acumen, excellent written and oral communication skills, creativity, and a deep knowledge of marketing and promotional opportunities.
This position can be located in San Diego, CA or Sterling, VA.
- Work cross-functionally with technical and scientific product managers, graphic designers, marketing operations, and sales teams to create and deliver campaigns that drive monetization of product offerings
- Lead customer acquisition, retention, and conversion activities
- Manage multiple campaigns and projects
- Partner closely with the marketing team to develop and execute personalized, relevant, and timely marketing initiatives within brand guidelines to increase customer retention and frequency metrics - Manage campaigns, advertisements, email marketing, conference attendance and exhibitions, webinars, sales leads, and customer funnel management
- Advocate the consistent application of brand standards across experiences
- Experience in oligonucleotide synthesis or a related field is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, science, or related degree. Master's or PhD is a plus
- 5-7 years of relevant experience including biotechnology, marketing, analytics, or project management
- Excellent computer software skills with demonstrable expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong digital marketing understanding in various channels including; Google Analytics and AdWords, ecommerce, Hootsuite, marketing automation (Pardot and SFDC), digital ad management (LinkedIn, Twitter, publications) and NetSuite
- Creation of marketing collateral, including but not limited to: conference messaging, banners, presentation slides, flyers, brochures, and posters.
- End-to-end execution of digital marketing campaigns in multiple digital channels, including email, social media, onsite merchandising, display online advertising, trigger-based emails, and web images/microsites.
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and make adjustments accordingly
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior management
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management, and problem solving skills
Glen Research offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
Glen Research is an EEO Employer.