nvitae is a pre-IPO genetic information services company who is looking for a qualified individual to lead Program Marketing for Invitae’s Oncology product line. The Marketing Program Manager – Oncology is responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs that drive the sale of Invitae’s oncology panel genetic tests. The ideal candidate will develop the oncology marketing program strategy as well as manage all campaign activities by working closely with product management, sales, clinical team and marketing. This position will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Drive the strategic development and tactical execution of oncology targeted marketing messaging and programs, go-to-market strategy and tactical activities to support sales goals
- Partner with existing Marketing Program Manager – Oncology to develop programs for existing and new oncology genetic tests
- Collaborate with product management, clinical team, sales, and other resources to create the supporting materials for awareness, lead generation, lead nurturing, sales engagement, customer education and other marketing program deliverables
- Develops product positioning and messaging that is effectively communicated and reaches the appropriate target audience
- Capture, measure and analyze relevant data across activities and programs to evaluate effectiveness and ROI; collect information and data to produce consolidated monthly campaign metrics; consistently iterate and improve marketing and lead nurturing activities through measurement and optimization