The Marketing Product Manager will develop and implement marketing programs and strategies to support Pathnostics’ business growth. This hands-on role provides product line leadership in the areas of strategy and tactics while researching new market opportunities, developing sales tools and functioning as voice of the customer to internal stakeholders.
- Work in a team-based environment to develop and implement marketing and promotional strategies and tactics based upon market experiences, new clinical data and market research/business intelligence, to maximize sales, market share and profitability.
- Ensure successful development and implementation of programs, tools and services with consistent and effective marketing messaging.
- Establishes and is held accountable for the achievement of sales and market share goals for assigned products.
- Collects and analyzes competitor information and tracks sales. Develops and refines marketing, promotional, and pricing strategies.
- Assists customers and sales associates through the provision of sales training, microbiology education and marketing programs. Analyzes and resolves problems. Assists customers in the optimal use of products.
- Provides the highest level of expertise on the assigned products by communicating strategies, direction or general information.
- Monitors and analyzes indicators of business performance such as sales vs. forecast (units, revenue, gross profit), actual vs. plan, selling price, product mix, disposables, competitor information, and other relevant marketing factors.
- Develops and implements the introductory business plans for new products or product enhancements to assure proper positioning and strategies. Coordinates pre-launch, launch and post-launch activities.
- Provides direction on the design and implementation of promotion, sales force collateral, and customer communication materials to ensure consistency with customer’s needs.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Attain project milestones as scheduled and present final materials clearly and professionally to key stakeholders
- Conduct market research and customer needs analyses as necessary within Pathnostics’ target market(s) to gain insights, identify needs, market trends and in order to inform strategies and tactics.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and maintain web site
- Interface effectively with key internal stakeholders including sales, R&D, new product development, compliance, and operations as well as key external stakeholders including external vendors and professional associations.
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Work closely with the team to develop and monitor social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Interact with the sales team in such a way as to find new ways to develop tools that will assist in moving sales forward