Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. Specializing in genetic diagnostics for hereditary disorders, Invitae is aggregating the world’s genetic tests into a single service with better quality, faster turnaround time, and a lower price than most single-gene diagnostic tests today. To support this growth we are seeking a qualified individual to lead marketing for our expanding neurology, pediatrics and rare disease panel product line. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs and work closely with commercial, product management, and sales.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Prepares and executes a multi-channel, comprehensive marketing program strategy that utilizes key tactics such as email campaigns, webinars, advertisements, sponsorships, social media/ online marketing programs, etc. to reach new leads to grow the sales funnel, drive awareness and adoption, optimize customer acquisition, and provide customer retention
- Develops product positioning and messaging that is effectively communicated and reaches the appropriate target audience
- Measures and reports on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, cost of acquisition, overall efficiency and revenue generation
- Communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develops the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Provides marketing support for both domestic and international markets including company partners/distributors