The Marketing Manager will primarily focus and work with our current Molecular Diagnostics and PEAK Bio Solutions Business Teams, to produce compelling customer-facing materials, as well as digital communications, focused on the Independent Testing Laboratories and Customers with highly complex life science workflows. As this business grows, this position will be responsible for marketing strategy and programs within the broader Clinical Testing Laboratory industry.
They will direct and coordinate the creation of all marketing initiatives, on-going creative and media optimizations, and the analytics of all campaigns and programs to ensure high quality and effectiveness in alignment with business objectives and growth strategy.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of marketing experience within the Clinical Testing Laboratory industry or similarly regulated lab testing industries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work cooperatively with the Molecular Diagnostics and PEAK Bio Solutions Business Teams and fellow Marketing team members in an effort to support the financial goals of the respective business plans
- In conjunction with the Business Team leaders and Marketing Director, develop the marketing strategy, programs and required resources to successfully establish Thomas Scientific’s brand within the related end markets
- Interprets business objectives and develops effective marketing programs to achieve those objectives
- Identify and coordinate the engagement with industry groups and regional and national exhibitions to promote Thomas Scientific within the relevant end markets
- Coordinate web content management through content enrichment, PPC and SEO
- Create customer-facing Marketing materials related to Molecular Diagnostics and PEAK end markets
- Build and execute ad campaigns (Email, ThomasSci.com, Google, Social Media, etc)
- Oversees the growth, development and implementation of new initiatives for the business teams
- Has a comprehensive understanding of targeting and campaign structure best practices within each search engine/paid channel (Google, Facebook and others)
- Designs engaging and compelling creatives for use in marketing campaigns
- Works collaboratively with team members to create, implement, and measure sophisticated digital advertising campaigns.