GenePOC currently looking for a Marketing Manager (International). Successful candidates will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the development and commercialization of a new technology and being part of a fast-growing company that will revolutionize clinical diagnosis.
Under the supervision of the Vice President Business Development & Strategy (based in Europe), the Marketing Manager ensure the products meet commercial market requirements from pre-development to commercial launch and market introduction. He launches products into the various markets and strive for commercial success collaborating with the regions. He sets GenePOC into the market using all communication platforms available to reach our target audience and be considered by customers. He is also the link between the Quebec site and the regions as Europe, US and other as we expand for all that relates to marketing.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound marketing to support the operational product development from a marketing perspective and use this to build the full launch and Marketing plans and execute on those plans;
- Leading the launch process:
- Preparing launch plan and track readiness progression together with the regional sales directors;
- Building and executing Marketing plan, tactical plan and marketing materials;
- Work closely with the regional distribution sales directors to prepare the market pre-launch.
- At international conferences representing the company, its products and solutions, build GenePOC’s image at tradeshows to be used globally for identity;
- Ownership over our web presence, developing and nurturing our communication coverage – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc…;
- Drive KOL Strategy and execute program with the regions, proof source generation;
- Lead voice of customer activities;
- Permanent member of product development team representing marketing function;
- Running Commercial reviews with Regional sales Director and with company management :
- Quarterly reviews;
- Tracking progress against business case; against forecast.
- Post launch follow up.