Want to take your expertise and knowledge in cellular and genomics technologies further? This is your opportunity. You'll manage organizationally complex programs across functions, while also leading the development of comprehensive marketing programs. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on the Segment Marketing team to help drive the strategy for Biopharma. Through cross-functional collaborations and interactions with other Agilent business units and customers, you'll develop new workflow solutions in the biopharmaceutical space.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize based on alignment with business goals and strategic drivers
- Demonstrated analytical & strategic thinking skills used to analyze market trends, conduct market research/intelligence gathering, analyze business performance data allowing for accurate trend assessments and forecasting.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, channel mix, pricing, volume, product service/support strategy and identifies customer needs.
- Evaluate business opportunities to define and optimize the product portfolio through analysis and in-depth understanding of targeted markets, market trends, customer business issues, and the competitive environment.
- Ability to convert technical input to high impact marketing content and tools in collaboration with global and regional MPMs
- Present at conferences and travel with field members as required to drive business, customer loyalty and awareness
- Required to assist in the development of strategic marketing plans for the BioPharma Segment that reinforces the GTM value proposition, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities to drive DG
- Gather feedback from customers, global and other regional counterparts, field sales and product management to identify new market trends and opportunities. Uses this information to provide input to broader business/market development strategy to drive a sustainable competitive advantage
- Help develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans including web, video, and print that align with the segment strategy for new and/or existing products
- Develop sales force training and customer educational and promotional material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop commercialization and product development plans that drive growth in key channels and customer segments
- Achieve financial and market goals for BioPharma Segment globally
- Provide regularly oral and written communication of metrics, successes, failures, best practices etc. to improve the overall operating efficiency of the segment