The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of global marketing plans to drive awareness and customer engagement with a specific focus on campaign / promotional planning and execution of the global go-to-market strategy to drive revenue growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing you will have responsibility for driving revenue growth, customer engagement & lead generation, marketing budget oversight, support of digital marketing channels and building brand equity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop and execute tactical marketing plans to support short and long-term business objectives including revenue growth in key channels, product lines and customer segments.
· Develop messaging and tools that communicate the value/brand directly to customers through best practice utilization of traditional and digital marketing channels.
· Perform VOC/competitor analysis to identify new market trends/opportunities and use this information to impact business/market development strategy and drive a sustainable advantage.
· Track financial/market goals and provide detailed analysis & routine reporting around business performance metrics.
· Work with internal marcom and liaise with external media organizations agencies to develop campaign requirements, content and creative.
· Support portfolio management activities including rationalization & pricing.
· Provide support to distributor & business development team for implementation of programs to drive lead generation and awareness activities to meet revenue goals.
· Improve the effectiveness of marketing programs through better targeting and better user experience design across digital channels including website.
· Effectively utilize marketing automation, CRM and social media tools for digital engagement.
· Leverage KOL relationships for customer engagement marketing, events and customer testimonials.
· Support marketing infrastructure development including website refresh, CRM, marketing automation etc.
· Provide marketing support as needed for other companies in the Maravai Life Sciences portfolio.