- Understand the global business strategy and goals and develop marketing programs to support these goals. Responsibility for defining and leading marketing strategies and initiatives to support growth targets for all PNI products globally. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and implement marketing activities including events, marketing collateral, market awareness campaigns, website, advertising and PR.
- S/he will collaborate with Product Management to support new product introductions, product updates, and sustaining marketing awareness for all Precision NanoSystems product lines, and potentially specific application areas.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals whose primary focus is support sales to achieve growth targets.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop strategic, multi-channel integrated marketing plans for all PNI products / applications, including customer segmentation, competitor analysis, business trends, market opportunities, and staging and pacing of marketing tactical programs.
- Develop and execute engaging marketing campaigns and lead generation programs to achieve measurable results for new and/or existing products.
- Successfully engage with marketing agencies to deliver high-quality assets, including, but not limited to, creative direction and content for print and digital collateral, PR, tradeshows and promotional materials. Assist with all design work related to producing and updating marketing collateral, including brochures, application notes, flyers, presentations, video projects, etc.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and managing the overall marketing calendar.
- Maintain knowledge of the trends and competitive activity relevant to PNI markets. Ensuring proper market segmentation is conducted and consequent product positioning is coherently maintained in CRM.
- Develop and monitor metrics of awareness campaigns and manage leads into the funnel using the Company’s CRM system
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, KOL engagement and management, and public presentations.
- Manage and coordinate all events including tradeshows, conferences, workshops, and sponsorships
- Implement major website revisions and maintain, optimize and publish content updates onto the company website. Develop e-advertising campaigns including monthly newsletters and event notifications.
- Execute PNI’s participation in scientific conferences, regional trade shows, vendor shows, seminars, user group meetings and training.
- Maintain campaign metrics dashboards to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- New Product Launch / Commercialization
- Collaborate with Product Development team to develop and execute novel product launch strategies and implement launch plans
- Define pricing strategy, product positioning and configuration to ensure the best possible performance versus business goals
- Develop sales training, collaterals, campaigns, and other tools for new product introductions, including identifying value proposition, competitive advantages, product positioning and messaging