- Prepares marketing strategies alongside company executives, product management teams and other business owners for assigned business areas
- Plans and executes product rollout plans, advertising plans, promotional campaigns, trade show participation and direct customer communication
- Develops and implements targeted marketing and lead generation programs using various communication channels
- Leads implementation of marketing activities with Product Managers, Creative Team, Scientific and Corporate Communications, across all media platforms
- Leads creation and delivery of advertisements and other marketing materials
- Analyzes and reports marketing campaign effectiveness and return on investment (ROI)
- Performs competitive analysis in market segments to identify areas of differentiation and opportunities to develop marketing collateral and improve marketing effectiveness
- Represents marketing department on product development core teams
- Provides sales support for assigned areas
- Prepares and adheres to budgets for assigned areas
- Demonstrates and upholds behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and delivers the Integrated DNA Technologies experience to customers and other business associates
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences required, advance degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience and detailed knowledge of marketing within a life sciences organization required; five years preferred
- Prior genomics marketing experience and extensive genomics market knowledge (especially experience with marketing next generation sequencing products) preferred
- Prior experience with digital marketing platforms (email, CRM, CMS, analytics), SEO, and e-commerce preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to use various information technology systems required for successful job performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and work well under deadlines and time constraints
- Ability to operate independently, lead cross-functional teams, manage deliverables and act with good business judgment
- Ability to develop and apply creative/innovative solutions to marketing problems and initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders from all functions
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert up to 20lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.