Based in Silicon Valley, our team of scientists, doctors and engineers are on a mission to enable anyone to identify any organism from any sample. Our metagenomics analysis technology, Taxonomer, is like the Google for DNA sequencing data.
We’re looking for a strong Marketing Intern.
- Orchestrate product launches and company announcements, working closely with the CEO and VP of Products, on product positioning and messaging
- Design and conduct marketing research, survey and focus groups
- Develop marketing and corporate communications collateral, including press releases, media briefings, product presentations and brochures, social media content, newsletters, email campaign and company statements
- Develop and manage content on corporate and product web sites
- Assist in customer services
- Strong and creative verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with modern digital marketing tools and techniques
- Experience at a technology or consumer product startup preferred
- Education: Bachelor's degree or MBA
- Domain expertise in genomics, metagenomics, microbiology or consumer health products preferred
- Marketing communications, content marketing or related experience desired