As a Scientific Writer within the Marketing Communications team at Roche Sequencing, you will research, storyboard, and write agnostic, educational materials for the next-generation sequencing industry. Focus topics include RNA-seq, target enrichment, sequencing degraded samples.
- Develop agnostic, educational content including articles, blog posts, video scripts and presentations for our next-generation sequencing audience
- Consult with clients and subject matter experts to shape the design and development of content
- Research, learn, and distill complex scientific information and communicate it clearly to the target audience
- Collaborate with a group of individuals with diverse skills—marketing managers, sales, scientific support team—to ensure that our educational materials are engaging, accurate, and relevant to our industry
- Attend status calls and review meetings with teams that may consist of members from Scientific Support, Sales, Marketing, and Regulatory departments
- Occasionally participate in the development of marketing presentations
- Chicago Style preferred