Opportunity and Challenges
We are looking to assemble a team of best-in-class, innovative and passionately impatient people. We want to gather their talents and skills to achieve one goal: unlock the power of “DNA-write.” We offer the opportunity of joining a dynamic, international, and highly skilled team in a pioneering startup. Our DNA On Demand platform not only has the potential to change the way the world makes and uses synthetic DNA, but also to accelerate the rate of discovery by delivering upon the promise of same-day results.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and to have a large impact on developing a technology that will have far-reaching impact across biological sciences.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager who can be our messaging “conductor” and develop communications from ground zero. You will own the development of the strategic messaging and direct the tactical integration of our brand and product messaging in communications across all media necessary to achieve our sales objectives. You will drive the communications roadmap, with a strong focus on digital marketing, that maximizes the reach of our products & services and delivers on our growth expectations. This is a mission critical role on the Commercial team that requires collaboration with team members in Marketing, Sales, Product Development and senior management. We’re looking for the leader who can bring together the essential elements of our brand in all of our product focused and corporate communications. You will be the visionary, drive the tempo and harmonize our communications to deliver success.
- Direct and execute corporate and product marketing communications acting as brand champion; own messaging across all media channels.
- Own corporate and product messaging, gain buy-in across leadership, and deploy consistently across channels. Periodically review and modify to address applicable market audiences.
- Lead and develop go-to-market plans for new product introductions by ensuring consistent messaging and positioning, and coordinate execution across communication media channels and sales training .
- Drive & execute product marketing programs and campaigns to accelerate adoption of our platforms through strong partnerships with product management, applications, and sales.
- Develop, budget, monitor, and evaluate the success of campaigns for optimization and continued effectiveness; determine ROI.
- Formulate and drive digital strategy and content roadmap to transform and maximize reach, from ideation through execution and implementation.
- Proactively identify, execute, and refresh content strategies to generate awareness, demand, and improved customer experience and conversion.
- Own and manage digital marketing assets; build a collateral portfolio for digital, virtual & print interactions.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Applications to develop and produce awareness & education materials for market outreach & expansion.
- Direct and manage consultants, freelancers, agencies in multiple countries.
- Develop product packaging in line with brand.
- Direct PR/IR programs to establish company as leader to attract investors, customers, and employees.