The Marketing Applications Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
• Developing new application notes to provide customers with powerful and effective solutions with our products.
• Developing and delivering clear and compelling presentations for current and potential customers.
• Providing technical support to customers and training customers on new products
• Providing customer, market and technical insights on a regular basis to drive future product development.
• Manage the US Applications laboratory and personnel to deliver on time results while maintaining a clean, safe and compliant laboratory environment.
• Develop the applications roadmap for new products, such as the JSR Life Sciences ExoCap product line.
• Provide insight into the latest customer and market needs that drive new products and applications development.
• Provide expertise in the latest scientific and technical trends in fields directly related to our life sciences product portfolio.
• Represent the needs of end-user customers on product development and provide input on product development direction.
• Generate and write standard protocols, technical inserts and application notes for Life Sciences products.
• Write abstracts, posters and content for scientific meetings and make presentations to enhance the reputation of JSR Micro in the life science market.
• Solve customer technical support issues and respond to technical information requests from customers.
• Provides pre-sales and post-sales customer education.
• Present work at various events such as customer seminars and conferences.
• Support the R&D scientists and teams in assay development as needed.
• Manage a team of application scientists to deliver high performance and timely results.