Market Development Manager, Next Generation Sequencing
The Market Development Manager for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a member of the Global Market Development team responsible for Go-to-Market strategy and demand generation for products and applications within the NGS business unit. S/he will lead the development and execution of strategic marketing plans to support a growing business unit in a dynamic market environment.
The successful candidate will coordinate closely with Product Management and Regional Marketing to develop plans and positioning as well as liaise with the Content and Social Media Marketing team, Corporate Marketing’s Studio/Design and eMarketing teams to execute integrated marketing communications programs designed to help achieve global sales, marketing, and revenue goals. S/he acts as project lead and liaison to internal and outside vendors, maintaining excellent professional relationships, in order to facilitate the conversion of marketing ideas and messages into effective marketing communications deliverables.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with cross functional teams to develop strategic action plans that drive growth in key segments.
- Develop messaging & tools that communicate the value/brand to specific segments/regions.
- Develop content for web, print, PR, etc from product specifications and technical documentation.
- Develop innovative and impactful collateral materials.
- Create and deliver sales tools & sales training.
- Manage project budgets including tracking actual versus plan.