Sevident is currently hiring a Manufacturing Technician II/III to help with quality assessment and prototype manufacturing. The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for day-to-day quality and manufacturing including prototype manufacturing, reagent qualification, standard operating procedure set up, documentation, and participation in project management activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assess quality of incoming materials and reagents.
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Set up and prepare standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, productivity reports, keep production logs.
- Build packaging and package finished products.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Identifying and implementing technology to improve safety, quality, efficiency and/or regulatory compliance.
- Support and contribute to team by participating in brainstorming, troubleshooting, and planning meetings.
- Work on multiple projects and products with varying platforms and end-point assays
- Ensure that the lab is clean, well-organized, supplies are well stocked and all relevant documentation is up to date
- Disciplined and detailed worker: Cares about details and precision – builds systems and deliberate habits; seeks out feedback needed to improve. Able to also perform repetitive work. Enjoys structuring and streamlining procedures and documentation.
- Patient problem solver: Able to patiently work through troubleshooting a problem in the lab with the team – solves problems in a resourceful and creative way
- Resilient: Thrives in ambiguous situations, unfazed by uncertainty. Remains calm in crises, creates clarity where it is lacking. Helps others stay steady and focused in stressful situations
- Strong Communication: Able to bring together numbers, method and charts in order to give others a clear and vivid picture of what’s happening, what matters and what choices are on the table to take action
- Collaborator: Effective in connecting the dots with and across teams but is also able to work and deliver projects independently