We are seeking candidates interested in working for an exciting start-up company located in South San Francisco. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who thrive in a changing environment and enjoy supporting and delivering world-class products that meet both external and internal customer needs.
Twist is looking for a Manufacturing Associate with skills in reagent development and manufacturing for life science products. The Manufacturing Associate will be part of a team that develops reagent manufacturing processes, formulates reagents at scale, help develop QC processes, conducts stability studies and creates manufacturing SOP’s. This position reports to the Manager of Reagent Manufacturing.
- Work with experienced Manufacturing Associates and development personnel in a production type setting to execute experimental plans, test processing parameters and assess operational boundaries
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and detailed documentation of all work produced in batch records, databases or other acceptable formats including problems and deviations
- Collaborate with the automation team to formulate reagents in automation friendly formats
- Build reagents and media to scale and test according to specifications and meet manufacturing forecasts
- Set up part numbers and bills of material
- Write work instructions, SOP’s and training documents for manufacturing operators
- Ability to work independently and in a safe manner
- Ability to clearly communicate results in verbal and written formats