The right job isn’t about location or benefits or responsibilities. The right job is about personality, character, motivation, fulfillment. It’s about what inspires us, what we’re passionate about.
At Fluidigm, we’re passionate about life. Exploring it, studying it, sustaining it, living it. We make biotech tools that enable our customers and ourselves to seek truth in applied life sciences. To push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?”
Naturally, we’re also passionate about people, especially the ones we work with. We know that the right people in the right positions can do amazing things, and we love helping that happen. Now we’re looking for a Manufacturing Associate to join our Proteomics Reagent Operations team. And if you’re the right person, we’d like to make you a deal:
If you will:
- Manufacture various buffers and reagents, including packaging and labeling of finished good products
- Perform quality control testing using pH, conductivity, Nano-Drop, and standard ICP-Mass Spectrometry. Potentially perform testing using our novel Mass Cytometry technology on our CyTOF instruments.
- Maintain records and laboratory environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good laboratory practices, and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed.
- Assist in maintaining inventory accuracy and integrity through proper paperwork, record keeping and job order processing as well as participate in regular required inventory counts.
- Complete other Manufacturing Operations duties as assigned
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
- Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
- Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more
You must have:
HS with a minimum of 6 years in the Biotech Industry, with hands-on experience in reagent preparation and proficiency with common laboratory tools and techniques, AA preferred or any combination of education and experience.
Experience operating lab equipment (pH/Conductivity meter, Spectrophotometer instruments, pipettes, filling devices, etc)
Proven capability of using various analytical instruments for characterization and testing of produced reagents.
Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Access and understanding of ERP & Inventory Control concepts.
Ability to pick up new procedures quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently.
If this sounds like you, we want to know. Apply online now with your resume and a link to your portfolio or website.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.