TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Manufacturing Associate. This position will produce research and clinical grade components and products within ISO 5 and greater environments. The candidate will participate in the set-up, cleaning, operation, and maintenance of laboratory equipment; perform chemical and enzymatic reactions following aseptic procedures. The candidate must document all actions using GMP Good Documentation Practices. This position requires a candidate that can excel as a leader in the laboratory space.
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying expectations; calculating requirements; assembling materials and supplies.
- Provides written and verbal updates to supervisors or other department managers.
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
- Prepares production areas for cGMP project initiation or changeover.
- Writes and executes batch records, author and review SOP’s, and maintain quality documents associated with manufacturing.
- Trains other manufacturing personnel.
- Participates in the maintenance and overall cleanliness of the workspace.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions and troubleshooting breakdowns.
- BS degree in life sciences or related field.
- Experience in a cGMP clean room environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-orientation, and demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Self-starter, able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience with mRNA and/or Oligonucleotide Synthesis a plus.
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.