TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Manufacturing Associate. This position will produce research and clinical grade components and products by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; performing wet chemistry reactions; documenting actions Responsibilities include:
Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling materials and supplies.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by standard operating procedures.
Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
Documents production by accurately completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches following good documentation practices.
Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
• BS degree in a scientific field, preferably in Chemistry.
• At least 2 years of relevant manufacturing laboratory experience
• Experience with Standard Operating Procedures
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.