The Manager of Operations Improvement Initiatives will lead cross-functional teams within Consumables Operations to achieve high-impact project results focusing on business process excellence. Drive process excellence through the identification of high-dollar impact projects ensuring proper project scope, justification, and resourcing.
* Establish a process excellence roadmap for Consumables Operations
* Drive the implementation of value stream mapping for the Consumables business
* Partner with cross-functional groups in Operations to identify process inefficiencies and/or non-value adds for improvements (e.g. cost savings, increased productivity, improved yields, quality improvement, etc.)
* Lead the Cost Savings roadmap for Consumables Operations and ensure follow up and escalation processes are in place
* Act as a change agent instilling a culture of Lean and Six Sigma to drive continuous process improvements projects working with teams on project conceptualization/resourcing, implementation, and launch
* Lead, train, and mentor cross-functional teams through process mapping and optimization exercises in order to maximize process effectiveness and efficiencies
* Provide Operations management with updates on the status of various projects including metrics to monitor effectiveness