The Manager of New Products Web Development is responsible for supervising the software development staff for new product development at IDT. This position oversees a team of developers who design, develop, and maintain the operation of a data-driven Web applications with a specific emphasis on usability, performance, and scalability.
- Supervises and directs the Software Development staff which would include employee hiring, training, evaluations and discipline.
- Coordinates weekly priorities for developers and monitors the execution of assignments
- Collaborates cooperatively with other programmers and designers and business users.
- Delegates tasks to, organizes, mentors and motivates a team of talented software developers
- Understands the design and overall architecture of website, design tools and ecommerce system.
- Establishes a robust code review process.
- Manages and adjusts the structure of the development teams as needed
- Gives technical feedback to technical and non-technical areas on the business.
- Stays up to date with the industry.
- Writes Reports and documentation as need.
- Demonstrates and upholds behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and delivers the Integrated DNA Technologies experience to customers and other business associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required.
- Background in working with e-Commerce applications, either package, custom or hybrid scenarios required.
- Prior database experience required.
- Background in working with e-Commerce applications, either package, custom or hybrid scenarios preferred.
- Background in User Experience preferred.
- Background in managing teams of developers preferred.
- Background in Project Management and various development methodologies preferred.
- Background in developing web applications (in PHP, ASP, Java, .NET, or some other equivalate) preferred.
- Background in product development and/or ecommerce preferred.
- SAP Hybris experience preferred.
Other Job Qualifications
- Knowledge of source controls system and code promotion.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment technologies.
- Knowledge of web services and integrated systems.
- Ability to lead and inspire high expectations from our development team.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/sz8gsp5n9g