Manager Marketing, Sales Forecasting & Analytics
Location US-PA-North Wales | US-NJ-Parsippany
Requisition # 18-20722 # Positions 1 Experience (Years) 8 Category Marketing - Product Management
Overview Responsible for monitoring of US Generic operational Forecasts( for assigned products) including Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Long Range Plan (LRP), and Quarterly Latest Best Estimates (LBEs). Manage Quarter End process for Commercial Operations through development of applicable reporting and analyses for management. Primary Commercial Operations contact for Teva Global Operations (TGO) in working and executing alignment of the financial plan with the demand plan. Incumbent requires understanding of operational changes on financial performance for assigned product segment.
Responsibilities Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Inputs to the Annual Operating Plan and LRP development for assigned products through close collaboration with marketing, Business Analytics, TGO, and pricing. Maintain information relative to key assumptions and explanations for variances and trends.
• Creation and monitoring of Quarterly LBEs for assigned products through close collaboration with FP&A, Business Analytics, and TGO. Maintain information relative to key assumptions and explanations for variances and trends. Identify and communicate variances to plan and provide reasons and recommendation for forecast adjustment for such variances on assigned product groups.
• Key TGO contact for demand planning process on assigned products. Quarterly sales tracking at item and customer level to identify and communicate trends and variances to plan. Provide regular updates to management of sales trending, expectations, and variances to plan with appropriate explanations. Support, summarize, and track any trade promotion initiatives. Participate in Sales Tracker process.
• Collaboration with business analytics on all questions related to volumes.
• Follows Teva Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Other projects and duties as required/assigned #Linked In
Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, or business related field
• 7+ years of varied analytical experience in operational/financial forecasting; generic pharm experience preferred
• 7+ years of varied analytical experience working within Sales & Marketing
Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Do YOU have great ideas? Want to work in an environment that will nurture your professional development? Come and join Teva on its journey of growth. Teva has been cultivating excellence for over a century, and is, today, the worldwide leading generic pharmaceutical company and one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world. As a forward-looking global pharmaceutical company, Teva spearheads the development, production and marketing of a wide range of specialty, generic and over-the-counter medicines.
With 58,000 employees in over 60 countries worldwide, we are proud to say that our employees are the reason for our sustained success. Their skills and dedication make us an industry leader. The diversity of perceptions, qualifications and talent are the key to our ongoing accomplishments. We offer a wide range of jobs and genuine opportunities for personal and professional advancement.