We are a rapidly growing company that manufactures biologics (such as Plasmid DNA) to help accelerate scientific research and breakthroughs. We are seeking a Manager of Learning and Development who will be accountable for planning, developing, managing and overseeing learning programs, processes and strategies that develop the talent required to support Aldevron's business strategy. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in training, human resources, project management or change management. This candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in education, organizational development, business or related field. An MBA or Master's in related field is preferred.
About the Role
- Partner with business leaders to develop learning solutions that support innovation, customer intimacy, organizational efficiency, a service mindset and a learning culture at Aldevron
- Consult with functional leaders to implement learning strategies that support functional excellence across the business
- Develop and own high-quality training content and delivery methods to implement effective training solutions and achieve organizational objectives
- Explore, evaluate, and implement state of the art learning methods and technologies that engage learners and instructors and deliver expected results
- Use qualitative and quantitative information and data to determine solutions and recommendations for current training effectiveness and future training solutions
- Develop, implement, and facilitate new employee orientation programs
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!