This position will be responsible for developing scientifically accurate publications and presentations. This position will report directly to the head of Genetics for Illumina’s RGH Business Unit. The candidate will work closely with Illumina Clinical Genetics, R&D, CLIA Lab Operations, Product Marketing and Market Development to effectively communicate Illumina’s clinical data worldwide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with preparation of peer-reviewed journal articles; and congress abstracts, posters, and presentations for Illumina RGH
• Drafts, reviews, and edits medical congress publications (abstracts, poster presentations, etc.)
• Drives document writing and review processes
• Develops and maintains timelines for document generation, revision, and completion, with collaboration with other team members and external clinical collaborators
• Work with internal stakeholders, external authors and medical writers on oral presentations, posters, abstracts, and manuscripts
• Coordinate internal, partner and external reviews of publication materials
• Adjudicate reviewer comments with internal and external authors
• Attend medical and scientific conferences to support sponsored speakers and presentations.
• Proactively review and interpret pertinent and emerging scientific literature
• Development of outlines, presentations, clinical summaries, meeting reports and other materials for internal use or external promotional communication
• Self-management to adhere to agreed T&E schedules, budgets, and to alert team to potential deviations and overages
• Occasionally prepare and execute analysis plan for raw data from clinical experience
• Manage internal publication planning process and proactively seek external collaborations for publications