At GenapSys we are working to change the world of healthcare and diagnostics. Our team brings together an incredibly diverse and multidisciplinary set of backgrounds and skills – from electrical and mechanical engineers, to physicists, chemists, microfluidic engineers, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, mathematicians and more. Together we will advance scientific and medical knowledge and improve human health through cheaper, faster, and more accurate DNA sequencing technologies. We are working cross functionally to make a great impact in the world – join us on that mission!
We’re looking for a talented and organized team player to work at a fast-paced startup. This individual will be eager and enthusiastic, and someone who wants to take on many responsibilities. In essence, this position requires someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and work hard to push product development forward. Formal educational background may include: molecular biology, chemical engineering, biophysics, and bioengineering.
- Design, execute, document, and analyze molecular biology experiments
- Data driven - critically evaluate new/optimized reagents for the GenapSys sample prep
- Optimize the laboratory workflow associated with the GenapSys platform
- Help drive productivity increases through technological insights, exceptional time management skills and a ‘can do’ approach to the challenges at hand
- Collaborate well within a multidisciplinary organization
- Follow and develop well-documented SOPs