- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists in the delivery of patient care under the direction and supervision of the Specimen Collection Manager.
- Performs phlebotomy via venipuncture, through central venous catheter, PIC catheter, and accessed Portacaths.
- Performs limited clinical assessment & triage.
- Participates in annual flu vaccination clinic and SCCA wide infection control triage program.
- Participates and assists as needed with SCCA Emergent Care Response teams.
- Works efficiently to minimize patient wait times.
- Participates where required in Quality Improvement & Quality Assurance programs for the SCCA and Alliance Laboratory.
- Promotes and maintains effective communication with patients, clients, coworkers and SCCA & Alliance Partner colleagues.
- Promotes and maintains an environment which supports the right to privacy for patients and staff and maintains patient information, patient records, and SCCA strategic plans in a confidential manner.
IV.A. Training, Education and Experience (Required)
- Licensure in the State of Washington as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Recognizes stages of growth and responds accordingly with care options.
- BLS certification.
IV.B. Education and Experience (Preferred)
- Previous professional LPN practice preferred.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy via central venous catheter, PIC catheter or access Portacath.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2338705-2647-5021