Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our L& D Team, based in our US HQ in Atlanta, GA, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Learning and Development Manager - Immunology
The Learning and Development Manager is a key ‘customer’ facing position. You will act as an outstanding course facilitator. With leadership curriculum and content, you will interpret these into learning experiences that motivate, build competencies, and improve individual's performance and contribution to UCB strategy and results. You will use blended learning experience tools – including face to face and technologically assisted (virtual) learning solutions and will be responsible for keeping up to date with and implementing rapidly the latest trends and methods in learning facilitation. You will work on the continuous improvement of facilitation expertise, taking into account business and technological evolutions and by gathering and monitoring feedback, the learning experiences and outcomes (knowledge exchange and understanding, behavioral change), work on continuous improvement of facilitation, sharing knowledge of cutting-edge leadership practices to improve expertise across the organization.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Act as UCB’s front-line ambassador for the learning organization as an outstanding facilitator and leadership development of the organization
- Engage and elicits interactions from participants to successfully lead them to attain learning outcomes (knowledge exchange and understanding, behavioral change) during blended learning experiences: face-to-face, virtual (incl. video live streaming) sessions
- Maintain communication with learners for the duration of the course/module
- Utilize learning systems to monitor, track, and report learning activities – attendance, performance, learner feedback
- Oversee the learning environment for classroom setup, course materials and media in collaboration with the Learning Operations Specialist
You will contribute by:
- Working on the continuous improvement of facilitation across UCB
- Remaining current on business and technological evolutions, course materials and facilitation best practice, methods and trends
- Gathering and monitoring feedback on facilitation and the learning experiences and outcomes (knowledge exchange and understanding, behavioral change)
- Proposing innovative solutions, feeding them back to the Learning Experience Team and implementing solutions for continuous improvement of facilitation efforts
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with people throughout the UCB Learning Function and share best practice knowledge and experience with them to improve facilitation expertise and learning quality throughout the organization