Lead software quality assurance activities on internal and external software
- Lead, develop and execute software quality assurance plans and tasks to maximize the quality of the software products.
- Create test and quality assurance automation tools to drive productivity and quality.
- Contribute to and build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Participates in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents
- Design and implementation of automation frameworks.
- Design, code, and implement automated tests in Java, Python and other languages as needed by the projects.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work with the Development team to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively create test cases for the known defects and integrate them into the test suite.
- Collaborate with QA, Regulatory, Bioinformatics, and Dx software teams to drive all aspect of software quality assurance projects and related activities to complete within time and budget.
Systems Verification and Validation
- Understanding of SDLC and IT/system change management processes.
- Experience in writing and executing IT system validation documents such as project plans, test plan, test cases, V&V plans - IQ/OQ/PQ's, CAPA and summary reports.
- Conducts validation or qualification tests of new or existing processes or software in accordance with internal protocols or external standards.
- Identify quality risks and report project team plus QA staff for evaluation as well as resolution.
- Prepares detailed reports or design statements based on results of validation and qualification tests or reviews of procedures and protocols.
- Independently organize, lead and manage enterprise cross-functional projects, activities, ensuring completion of the project while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
- Hand-on planning and implementation of solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.