Overview: Genomic Health is seeking an extraordinary individual with strong statistical, data analysis, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to participate in the development and validation of genomic biomarker assays that help cancer patients and their physicians make better treatment decisions.
You will collaborate directly with internal and external leaders with vision in the design, analysis, reporting, and publication of studies associating genomic data with clinical outcomes in patients from controlled clinical trials and observational studies in oncology.
You'll have experience analyzing high dimensional data, preferably genomic data, relevant work experience, and an in-depth understanding of survival analysis methods.
• You will perform statistical activities in support of development, validation, and post-marketing studies, including protocol and statistical analysis plan development, data analysis, preparation of final study reports, and contribution to external presentations and publications
• Represents the statistics function in clinical development teams, medical affairs, and marketing/commercial activities
• Provides strategic input to the project teams and is a major contributor to the design of clinical studies
• You'll work on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises discernment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Interacts with external clinical and statistical collaborators
• No direct management responsibilities but may mentor less senior personnel