Agilent Technologies is committed to being the premier laboratory partner for a better world by providing powerful yet easy-to-use complete LC/MS workflow solutions to our customers. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of LC/MS workflows and enable customer success by serving as an LC/MS workflow technical expert. The LC/MS workflow scientist is expected to have and maintain broad of state-of-the-art knowledge of liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and the workflows that utilize these instruments. The successful candidate should have a strong background in assay development, large molecule/protein/peptide quantitation, and post-translational modification analysis. She/he will be a member of project teams that develops LC/MS workflow solutions, brings them to market, and publishes application notes using these workflows. The LC/MS workflow scientist will design and execute experiments required to provide customers with powerful, simple, and cost effective workflow solutions and to generate the literature required for customers to rapidly adopt these workflows to everyday use.
The candidate will also serve as a technical expert for our customers. These duties will include but are not limited to customer presentations, troubleshooting assistance, and designing demonstrations of Agilent workflow solutions.
- Extensive experience with LC/MS workflows for large molecule/protein/peptide analysis.
- Possess strong communication skills and be willing to travel to present at conferences and at customer sites.
- Work independently and be self-motivated but also contributes to the success of multidiscipline teams.
- Master or Ph.D degree in the field of biochemistry, proteomics, or related fields.
- No prior industry experience required.
- Experience with automation, post-translational modifications, and biotherapeutic drug discovery/development is desired.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status
or any other protected categories under all applicable laws