We are looking for a lawyer with four – five years of experience in a law firm/and or in-house practice, in particular in M&A transactions, corporate and commercial agreements.
• Provide legal advice in national M&A projects during the entire process from due diligence to integration, coordinate and work closely with external counsel
• Structure, draft, negotiate and advise on a wide range of agreements with global business customers and partners, including development, license, distribution, marketing, sales, and service agreements
• Regional responsibility for the US and Asia
• Work directly with business development and sales and marketing teams to analyze and address legal and compliance issues in a comprehensive technological environment
• Advise executives and other internal business clients in the US and Asia on a wide range of complex and rapidly developing legal, compliance and business issues including intellectual property, sales and marketing, competition law and dispute resolution