The successful candidate assists in the coordination of activities pertaining to proficiency testing, discrepant result reports, laboratory accreditation assistance, and laboratory maintenance & management.
- Acts as a primary technical support for proficiency testing activities including ordering, testing, result submission, and reporting,
- Performs various technical laboratory procedures for the purposes of troubleshooting or investigating cases,
- Maintains Technical Support laboratory spaces including inventory of reagents and consumables, periodic maintenance, and other preventive maintenance on instruments as required,
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as Medical Affairs, Scientific Affairs, Global Product Support, etc. as needed for troubleshooting or investigating cases regarding specimens and clinical results,
- Provides administrative support for documentation and routing of reports,
- Provides support for laboratory accreditation inquiries pertaining to the use of Cepheid products for diagnostic use,
- Updates and curates knowledge base for assigned topics as needed.