· Operations: Lead, perform and manage all necessary benchwork, as well as all policies and processes, etc.
· Management: Oversee all aspects of laboratory, including technologist assignments, scheduling, inventory, supplies, etc.
· Compliance: Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local statutes, rules and regulations, including enrollment and performance of proficiency testing.
· Quality Control: Assure quality control of tests and procedures in all phases of test performance. Establish and maintain quality assurance program. Prepare and review all manuals, policies and protocols.
· Dedicated, strong work ethic
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response