The Case Coordinator will be responsible for making sure that patient cases are adequately being coordinated and maintained according to CLIA compliance and regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will help move cases through the different laboratory workflow processes and interact with several support departments within Sequenom Laboratories.
- Manage the case coordination within the clinical laboratory
- Ensure cases are completed by the data analysis team in a timely manner and are ready for sign-out by the Laboratory Director
- Answer case status inquiries from customer service, logistics, and billing
- Initiate and track the progress of all repeat samples to ensure immediate processing and prioritization in the case queue
- Support laboratory employees to prioritize sample handling in different areas of the lab using written policies, procedures and other appropriate resources
- Investigate and help resolve issues dealing with patient testing in a prompt manner and escalate issues as necessary